Success after IF

Nausea and heartburn, boo!

I was happy to be telling everyone that once I hit 14 weeks, the nausea subsided....I spoke to soon! Today I hit 15 weeks, and I have felt sick allllll day. Sad

BTW, how many Tums can I eat in one day?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nausea and heartburn, boo!

• imageleslies75:

I was happy to be telling everyone that once I hit 14 weeks, the nausea subsided....I spoke to soon! Today I hit 15 weeks, and I have felt sick allllll day. Sad

BTW, how many Tums can I eat in one day?

Sorry you're feeling crappy. Maybe today is just a fluke and you'll feel better tomorrow. As far as the TUMS, I think it says on the package how many you can have in a day.

• Sorry but it does not get better.  I'm at 30 weeks and on Friday night I ws up all night with nausea and heartburn because I gave in and ate an entire checken parm and pasta dinner.  Keep buying those tums!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageHeatherandRay:
    Sorry but it does not get better.  I'm at 30 weeks and on Friday night I ws up all night with nausea and heartburn because I gave in and ate an entire checken parm and pasta dinner.  Keep buying those tums!

Note to self-- dont eat an entire chicken parm/pasta dinner!!! LOL!!!

It does get better...especially when the baby drops!! But I was referring to the nausea being a fluke and feeling better tomorrow.

• This basically sums up my life. and the heartburn gets WAY WORSE. Tums don't even touch it. I talked to my Dr and now I take Zantac and Mayloox and that pretty much saved my life! Also its really gross but I dissolve 1tsp baking soda in about 1/2 glass of water and drink that at night. It works for me! Good Luck! Talk to your Dr because Tums just doesn't cut it!
  • tums never worked well with me and I ended up taking a Zantac every night since 2nd trimester. It really helped and I had even gotten a script for something, but it didn't work as well or quickly as Zantac does.
  • RadlerRadler member
    15 weeks must be heartburn week. I have it, too. I get it when I eat anything at all. Sadness. I hope it goes away for both of us. It gets me in a super bad mood almost immediately. :(
    After 7 failed IUIs, IVF w/ ICSI worked!!

I am thankful every day for my miracle after infertility.

And thrilled to be pregnant again after FET!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"