Hello! I wanted to introduce myself! — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself!

Hey there!  I am 37 yrs old, live in Charlotte, NC, have been married for 4 years, and have been TTC for almost 3 years.  We have gotten pg once on our own and three other times with the help of my RE here in Chalrotte but have lost all of them around the 7 or 8 week mark.  My DH and I went to Atlanta two weeks ago to meet with Dr. Kort at RBA and another RE at a different practice that I can't think of his name at the moment (must be the age kicking in :0))  We met with Dr. Kort at 1:15 and didn't leave the office until 4:45.  We fell in love with him and really liked everything he was saying and willing to do for us. It sounds like once we get closer to our IVF cycle I'll be spending some time in Atlanta...thank goodness I have family that Iive in Roswell so I won't have to stay in a hotel while I'm down there.  

My husband went to GT and we go to every GT football during the season.  So as far as knowing my way around Atlanta so far I know how to get to my aunt and uncle's house and kind of know how to get to GT (on 400) but other than that i'm pretty lost. Should be fun when going to and from the doc's office on my own - thank goodness for GPSs!!  :)  Do you girls ever have any GTGs? 

Re: Hello! I wanted to introduce myself!

• Welcome- this is a great board... tho a little dead on the weekends.  Good luck TTC- several nesties have had success with RBA so I hope the same is true for you!

• welcome!

It's a GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • welcome! Good Luck TTC.
  • Hi, I'm not in ATL anymore but the ladies here are way too nice to leave the board :)

?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Welcome and Good Luck!  I don't know what I would do without my GPS.  :)
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Welcome and good luck!
  • Welcome and good luck!  DH and I are also GT grads.  :-)  We have pretty regular gtgs during the week, so you should definitely try and come if you are in town.
    My Cooking Blog

Smith Patrick 9.22.11
    Caroline Elton 6.26.08
  • K&P414K&P414
    Long-Lasting Membership 2500 Comments
    Hi and welcome!  One of my bff's lives in Charlotte, the Lake Norman area actually.  Good luck with everything :)
  • Welcome to the board and best wishes ttc!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards