TTC After a Loss

**Prayers Needed**(for FIL)

I apologize for not being on a lot lately! We've had a lot of things going wrong around here! 

One of them being that we recieved a phone call from my MIL saying that FIL was in the hospital with a possible heart attack! But...we just recieved news that he is in Congestive Heart Failure and has fluid around his lungs! They are keeping him over night to monitor him! Hopefully he can be discharged soon but they are saying he's still not stable enough to go home just yet.  He's having a hard time breathing and lots of chest pain! Please keep him in your prayers! DH is having a hard time with this.  We live in Florida...and they are in Ohio! Might be going up there in the next couple of days if things don't get better! Thank you all and hopefully things will get better and I can be on a lot more! oxox to all!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Prayers Needed**(for FIL)

• texas77texas77 member
    oh no, i hope he gets better soon. 
  • Sending prayers his way...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • most definitely praying for you guys... esp your FIL and DH... hope it all turns out!

where in FL?

• JenyMJenyM member

oh man, i really hope your fil is going to be ok. will say a prayer for him.

take care! 

BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Nicole, so sorry to hear about your FIL.  I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
    Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia
  • KK2004KK2004 member
    ::sending lots of prayers for him to get better soon::
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • oh no :(  lots of positive thoughts his way...... ((hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"