Pregnant after a Loss

Poll: Favorite part of being pregnant

What is your favorite part of being pregnant?

Re: Poll: Favorite part of being pregnant

• As much as I love my bump, my favorite part is feeling and seeing the movement.  I think the bump and the movement are the only two parts of pregnancy I will miss after Jack is here!
  • As of right now, my little bump! I can't wait to feel my LO moving around :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • ENevENev member

All of it, seriously.

My belly and baby bump, feeling him move, the anticipation and excitement and preparation for his arrival, the extra attention from people, DH and I being even more in love, the being able to eat more .... 

I'm enjoying pregnancy very, very much. :) Didn't like it so much in the first tri since I didn't feel well and I was SO scared, and I'm sure I'll eventually get very uncomfortable ... but for now, being pregnant is fabulous!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am still newly pregnant, but so far, I love just KNOWING that I am pregnant.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Babs022Babs022 member

imageMelissaAB5579:
    As of right now, my little bump! I can't wait to feel my LO moving around :)

Ditto this!! LOVE my bump!

:-) ?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • All of it. ?Well not so much the nausea, but all the rest. ?The bump, the excitement, the extra love and closeness its created wtih me and DH, the kids excitement, the planning, etc. ?ALL OF IT
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Feeling the baby move :)
  • DH's love for her already!!!  And movement, of course.
  • Tonya_GTonya_G member
    Feeling the baby move, hands down. It makes all the other crap you have to go through totally worth it! Oh, and I like having a big pregnant belly too- better than my regular big fat one. lol
  • imageOregonPachey:
    I am still newly pregnant, but so far, I love just KNOWING that I am pregnant.

Yep, this!

• I love never having to suck in my stomach  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"