Alabama Babies
Options

*hlw082104*

Keith Urban was AMAZING last night! We were so impressed. :) He came out in the crowd to sing three times if I remember correctly, played everything I wanted to hear (a mix from all his albums) , his band was great, and the production/lights were very well done. I would love to go see him again. You'll have a great time in June!

My only complaint is that the VBC was HOT, I don't know why. It was ridiculous. Part of it was we had seats in the back, but even lower down in the rows it was still hot . We seriously fanned ourselves with our paper tickets from online, and I took my layered shirt off because I had on a tank top underneath it...it was that hot. Crazy. It was worth it though!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: *hlw082104*

• Options

I am glad it was so good! and you enjoyed it Sorry it was hot though :o(

Did he do any covers? A few years ago when I saw him in Tallahassee he ended his show by doing covers of a few songs...the ones I remember..I May Be Crazy, Take it to the Limit, Brand New Man and Sweet Home Alabama. He hasn't done those in any other concert I have been to so I am wondering if he just did them because it was his last show of that tour.

Did Nicole show up?

• Options
    imagehlw082104:

Did he do any covers? A few years ago when I saw him in Tallahassee he ended his show by doing covers of a few songs...the ones I remember..I May Be Crazy, Take it to the Limit, Brand New Man and Sweet Home Alabama. He hasn't done those in any other concert I have been to so I am wondering if he just did them because it was his last show of that tour.

Did Nicole show up?

butting in - you went to Tally!?!?!?  That's my hometown!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagehlw082104:

Did Nicole show up?

LOL, no Nicole. I would have freaked out though, I love her. She's seriously one of my favorite actresses -*points to Moulin Rouge profile picture*.

He did do Take It To the Limit-with Dierks Bentley. He came out and sang with him for that one, since he was the opening act. That's the only cover I remember . That was fun, they did a good job-he made a joke before they started, saying it was going to be  "Mandy" by Barry Manilow. LOL.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"