Pregnant after a Loss

Boy vs Girl Clothing....

I was shopping at Target today and I just have to vent. They have 1 rack of boys clothing vs 5 racks of girls clothing (that are adorable)!! WTH? I guess its good for me because I didn't spend any money of clothes.
~Jess & Mike May 12, 2007
12.6.07 CP at 5w
5.21.08 BO discovered at 7w, D&E at 8w3d
8.31.08 CP at 4w5d
BFP Sept 25, 2008 bfp buddy lkstor Landon born June 6, 2009
3.25.11 missed m/c discovered at 9w6d, D&E at 10w2d
4.28.11 MTHFR a1298c homozygous discovered
4.2011 Began NaProTechnology
10.12.11 Diagnosed with Type III Luteal Phase Defect
10.2011 Starting hcg injections on 5, 7 & 9 dpo
BFP 12.7.11 - EDD 8.14.12 - IT'S A BOY! Fruit Baby
Life During and After RPL
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Boy vs Girl Clothing....

• LI444LI444 member
    I agree that it can be frustrating trying to find baby boy clothes.  We went to Chicago recently and the TJ Maxx there was absolutely amazing.  However, there was one long rack of baby boy clothes and two of baby girl clothes.  I don't know what the deal is.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is one of my personal pet peeves.  It's like the people who decide what stores will carry don't like little boys. 

If you have a Carter's store near you, they have a lot of super cute stuff for little boys, and that have FAB sales all the time.  The Children's Place has nice boy stuff also, and they, too, have really good sales.  Those 2 places are where a lot of the stuff I have bought for Gabriel came from.

Sadly, it seems like the bigger the price tag the stores carry, the better their selection of cute baby boy stuff... and I'm sorry; spending $35 on a single item of clothing for a BABY is just silly.

• Loading the player...
  • imageJessMike07:
    I was shopping at Target today and I just have to vent. They have 1 rack of boys clothing vs 5 racks of girls clothing (that are adorable)!! WTH? I guess its good for me because I didn't spend any money of clothes.

I totally agree! I went to target and thought the same thing, except there were like 8 racks of girls clothes compared to the 3 with boys clothes on them.  The part that made it even worse was that of those 3 racks there were about 4 outfits that I would put on my son.  Pardon me if I dont want dinosaurs and fish all over my sons clothing but why can't I get a solid print for my son?   Makes me wanna scream!

• Rossi17Rossi17 member
    Really? It's the total opposite at my local Target. There are 4 racks of boy clothes and 1 rack of girl clothes. I wonder if they do marketing research to find out if there are more boys than girls being born in a particular season and then order accordingly (I can tell you that out of the 5 pregnant ladies at work this year, I am having the only girl, the rest are boys).
  • We bought way too much stuff at Carter's today... mega sale.  Lots and lots of boy stuff :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • our target is like that too!  I'm lucky that there is a Carter's outlet a few miles from my house!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"