Baby Names
Options

Name list

I just made one. Link in siggy Smile

Re: Name list

• Options
    Madelyn Claire and Ethan Connor.    I do like the name Lauren Claire, just not the spelling Lauryn (b*tchy girl from high school spelled her name that way).
  • Options
    I like both the girls names but like Madeline better, and do NOT like the :"y" in Lauren at all.  It honestly just looks like you don't know how to spell.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Madelyn Claire (sounds really good together) & Ethan Mattox are my favorites from your list. Where in NC are you from??
  • Options

Love both Madeline and Lauren!  But like the other pp'ers, the spellings look awful and such a pain in the butt to constantly be spelling and correcting

And love Ethan!

CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    I like both girl names, probably Lauryn a little better and Ethan Connor :)
  • Options
    EXL311EXL311 member
    I don't like Lauren spelled with a y but like it otherwise.  I pronounce Madelyn and Madeline two different ways so I wouldn't change that spelling.
    Dee Dee DS Elijah Xin 3/11/05 DD Evangeline Mei 8/24/06
  • Options

Madelyn Claire -- it's very similar to my girl name choice (Adelyn Clare)

I don't like Reece as a middle name but love the other two!

• Options

imageEXL311:
    I don't like Lauren spelled with a y but like it otherwise.  I pronounce Madelyn and Madeline two different ways so I wouldn't change that spelling.

Me too. Madeline is MadeLINE, not LYN. If you want a more traditional spelling, Madeleine would work, but obviously, ppl would be confused. So, I can totally see why you would use Madelyn. Although overall, I prefer Lauren.

For the boy name I like Ethan Connor.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LMS05LMS05 member
    Lauren is pretty. Lauryn isn't. Madelyn is beyond overused. I love Ethan, but don't like those middle names at all.
  • Options

Lauren Claire- very cute!

Ethan Christopher or Charles sounds nicer than Connor if you want to use a C middle name

• Options
    imageBecky262:

Love both Madeline and Lauren!  But like the other pp'ers, the spellings look awful and such a pain in the butt to constantly be spelling and correcting

And love Ethan!

This. Also, Reece and Maddox are nms.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"