Breastfeeding
Options

Why are Glamourmom tanks better?

I have heard a lot of you recommend the Glamour mom nursing tanks.  I am just wondering why they are better than your regular run of the mill nursing tanks?

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BFP 7/7/08, M/C 7/8/08, BFP 9/23/08, M/C 9/24/08, BFP 11/2/08 TWINS!,
Lost Our 10 month old Baby Boy Rowan 3/12/10 BFP 8/25/10

Re: Why are Glamourmom tanks better?

• Options
    I DON"T think they're better.  But many feel they are more supportive, like having a bra and a tank on.  I don't like them because the holes don't line up with my breasts, so it makes it uncomfortable and a hassle.
  • Options
    I don't think Glamourmom are better at all!  I regret spending $$$ on 2 of them!  The only reason I did was because I was sick of wearing gray, black & white every.single.day.  Try Target or Walmart - they are cheaper & more comfortable IMO.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I LOVE my Glamourmom tanks! I live in them. They are very supportive and I like that they have the hole - more discreet for me when I nurse in public. I don't have a nursing cover, so the tanks have been really great.

I had tanks from Motherhood and Target, and they were awful. The fabric wasn't as nice, and they weren't supportive at all. I found those uncomfortable.

It's a matter of preference. Some people like them, some don't.

GL!

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options
    mjclevemjcleve member

I bought one and have only wore it once.  It made me look frumpy.  The only thing I liked about it was the length.

I prefer o'malley mcgees...much cheaper too.

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i don't like them either...the holes don't line up with my nipples and they end up rubbing them in an uncomfortable way...i like the bravado nursing tank that i have...but i don't love it so i'm still looking for one...
  • Options
    I have two and hate them!  The fabrics are totally itchy and they are just awkward to wear.  I use target ones and gap maternity has some really nice ones although they arent supportive.  I've heard bravado (bravadodesiigns.com) are really nice and next baby i think i'm going to try some of those.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"