Indiana Babies
Options

Big a$s Gymboree sale

In stores and online, 30% off your entire order (no coupon or code needed).  Plus, for every $50 you spend, you get $25 in gymbucks.  And if you spend over $100 (online) you get free shipping.

It's ridic.

Re: Big a$s Gymboree sale

• Options
    lemen99lemen99 member
    thanks!  I just need to figure out what I need. I'm still confused about what size to buy for what season.  :( My aunt told me she always followed the rule of halves - so he'd start wearing 6 mo clothing at 3 months...but....3 month clothing is still very big on Andrew and he's 2 months old!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

wtf, i was just there yesterday to use a 20% off coupon.  and i thought i got such a good deal. Stick out tongue

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Options

imagelemen99:
    thanks!  I just need to figure out what I need. I'm still confused about what size to buy for what season.  :( My aunt told me she always followed the rule of halves - so he'd start wearing 6 mo clothing at 3 months...but....3 month clothing is still very big on Andrew and he's 2 months old!

It's so hard to predict! The "rule of halves" might work on some babies but not others. Andrew could be behind in sizing now but catch up really quickly - who knows!

Just buy cute stuff and keep receipts and tags! :)

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've never heard that rule of halves before ... marion has always fit exactly in to the right size at the right time.  i guess that's what happens when yo have a perfectly average baby Smile
  • Options

Thanks for the tip. 

The boys also have seemed to fit into clothes size that fits their age.  Like right now their still wearing 2T, but anything 24months has been retired.  They are getting into their 3T also, some are still quite big and some fit just about right.

• Options

also if you have a coupon, you can use it on top of the sale prices since the 30% is automatic.

I might have some extras, but I have to find them, first.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"