Cincinnati Babies
Options

Feeding the dogs from the highchair

Maggie LOVES dropping bites to feed the dogs.She's sneaky about it too, she'll pretend to put food in her mouth and then will drop her hand off the side of her chair to sneak them food. Wink I don't really know what we can do to stop this trend, we've tried putting the dogs outside while she eats but she still drops food to the ground. Any suggestions?
image Ready to rumble.

Re: Feeding the dogs from the highchair

• Options
    Sorry, I don't have any suggestions just wanted to say the visual of Maggie sneaking food to the dogs is hilarious.  They must be pas :).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Leah does this, too. And only with food she doesn't want. It drives me nuts, especially because it leads to the dog whining under her high chair. What we do is say, "No, thank you," and if she does it again, we say, "All done!" and start to pull her tray away. If she's still hungry, she cries and holds on to the tray and stops. It doesn't always work but it usually does.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mya does this too and will drop food that Guinness doesn't even want like carrots or fruit so we end up with a mess. Luckily we have hard wood floors though. Normally when she starts doing it we ask if she is all done and she says yes and take the tray away. That is really the only time she drops food to the ground if she is finished eating and doesn't want it.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"