Austin Babies
Options

Recommendations? Moving to Cedar Park (near 620 and Anderson Mill)

Hi y'all...I am really hoping there are few of y'all out there that can help me. We are moving to Cypress Canyon off of Anderson Mill and 620 (close to Lakeline Mall). I am going to need to find a new peditrician, vet, ob-gyn, dentist, and general practioner...any recommendations? The one I care most about is the peditrician...although would love tips on all the docs/vet! :) TIA!

Re: Recommendations? Moving to Cedar Park (near 620 and Anderson Mill)

• Options

Dr. Cardwell with Cedar Park Pediatrics (on Cypress Creek Rd) is very close to where you live, and he and his office/staff are great! I love love them.. have been dealing with him in some capacity for almost 5 years and have NO complaints. There's a new doctor in the office, McConnel?, who I really like as well.?

I also highly rec my dentist, Dr. Park with Buttercup Dental, which is also very close to where you live (also on Cypress Creek Rd).?

My OBGYN is in the medical building next to the Cedar Park Regional Hospital (183 toll & 1431).. I see both Dr. Sandhu and her partner, Dr. Monteiro and like them both. They are with Austin Regional Clinic. ?

• Options

For pedi we see Dr. Kangos near 183 and Lakecreek and really like them!

https://www.kangospediatrics.com/

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome!

We also use Dr. Cardwells office and absolutely LOVE Dr. McConnel.  She's gone above and beyond any expectations I have for a pedi.  That being said, I am not a fan of Dr. Mathews in that office, she was not supportive of some of our bf'ing issues.  I stay at that office because we love the other docs, we just choose to never see her.  HTH

• Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • Options
    Lakeline Animal was our vet for several years when we lived up there.  The place at El Salido and Cypress Creek was also highly recommended to me... sorry I don't remember the name.
  • Options

Our pedi is Dr Cepeda at Jollyville Pediatrics; LOVE her so much!! She'll also work with you if you want to do an alt vax schedule too.

Our vet, we love too! Dr Campbell at Parmer Lane Pet Hospital. They even have a drive through window if you need to pick up rx food or meds for your furbaby.

My OBGYN is Dr Seeker w/Austin Area OBGYN and just moved his office to NAMC at Mopac/Parmer. Awesome nurses and he has THE best bedside manner ever!

My GP is Dr Neal Johnson. He always loads me up w/sample meds whenever possible. Very easy to get in to see too; ususally the same day.

• Options

For Vets - I recommend Premier Animal Hospital off of 1431/Parmer.  They are excellent and they have a great boarding place.

For GP, I recommend either ARC Cedar Park or Northwest Diagnostics - Amanda Gay.

My dentist is in North Austin - Archie Imperial - Balcones and 183.

Married and it feels so good! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

We are in the same area! ?I use Dr. Booker with ARC on Anderson mill as our pedi. ?Great dr. ?I've also used other general MDs in the same ARC for my visits, but have not been impressed. ?Vet--we use the one off of 620 Close to Anderson--it's in a yellow victorian looking building. ?Can't remember the name..... ?

?

• Options

If Round Rock is not too far for you we love our Vet and Pedi.

Vet- Dr Stephanie Pratt at Brushy Creek Vet Clinic.  We recently lost our dog to cancer and they were so wonderful during the whole ordeal.  They were very realistic yet caring and understanding with us during Newton's care.  Once Newton passed they took care of all the arrangements.  They also made a donation in Newton's name to an animal non-profit and sent a lovely hand written sympathy card.  It really meant a lot to us.

Ped- Dr Marshal @ Wyoming Springs Ped.  She is fantastic.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"