Working Moms

How long did your LO eating purees/cereal at Daycare?

I'm definitely going to continue them until she is good at the finger foods and foods with more texture, but just curious...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How long did your LO eating purees/cereal at Daycare?

• kgb1411kgb1411 member
    he's almost a year old, and still eats purees sometimes.  He ate them pretty frequently (2-3 times a day) until he was about 10 months old.
  • Mine still do, just turned one yesterday.  I send them to school with pancakes/waffles, and a gerber stage 2 fruit, or applesauce.  I never know how much they're eating otherwise, b/c half the finger food ends up in the highchair, or on the floor!
  • Loading the player...
  • shannmshannm member
    Till about 11 months.  I wanted to make sure he was a master at the finger foods before I sent them in.
  • flyer23flyer23 member

Maybe two or three weeks? We didn't start doing solids for lunch until she was about 6.5 months old. (We had been doing solids for breakfast/dinner for a few weeks at that point, but that was always at home.) By 7 months of age, she was completely refusing purees. We started finger foods soon after and she loved them and never went back to purees.

Mommy to DD1 (June 2007), DS (January 2010), DD2 (July 2012), and The Next One (EDD 3/31/2015)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"