Toddlers: 24 Months+

GTKY: ***amynjay***

amynjay, you were the 1st to reply, so TAG, you're it this week!

I'll start this but hopefully it will take off on its own b/c I won't be online much until Monday. Busy trying to get my house ready for my sis' baby shower... Should we do it for a week? A week max or less if the GTKY person is getting tired of answering questions? WDYT?

------------

In which state were you born?

What is your favorite 'junk' food?

What is one secret DH still doesn't know about you/your life?

Re: GTKY: ***amynjay***

• Do we just ask her questions?  I've never played this.  A week seems a bit long, but that's just me. :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • In which state were you born?  Ohio

What is your favorite 'junk' food? Brownies

What is one secret DH still doesn't know about you/your life?  Hmmm, this is hard, I think DH knows everything!!.....I'll think about it & come back to this question!

• Loading the player...
  • Your favorite subject in high school?

Your college major?

How did you & DH meet?

Your job?

Favorite food?

Fave meal for busy night?

Best and worst personality trait?

Your wish for DD?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Your favorite subject in high school?  English

Your college major?  Which time?! haha...started with nursing, then early childhood education, and ended up going to school for cosmetology!

How did you & DH meet? A blind date set up by a mutual friend

Your job?  SAHM....was a hairstylist before and actually still have a few clients that come to my house

Favorite food?  Spaghetti...any Italian really

Fave meal for busy night?  hotdogs or pizza

Best and worst personality trait?  worst....VERY short temper, best...I have a very loving nature

Your wish for DD?  That she has a truly happy childhood, that she meets a true man of God that is as wonderful as her daddy....I may come back and add a few things to this :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"