Austin Babies

For the Gymboree lovers out there... SALE!!!

I broke down and went to the Gymboree today to check out the new line of watermelon clothes.  To make a really long story short, when I was there, I found out they are having an awesome sale tomorrow.  The sales lady called it the "Whatever will fit in your bag sale."  Basically, they are offering 30% off everything in the store tomorrow only.  And if you have any other coupons (which I do - 30% off), you can use one coupon as well.

So, tomorrow, I will be going back with my coupon and buying whatever I damn well please and I'll be getting 30% off and then another 30% off.  I think I just died and went to heaven today. 

Oh, and they will also hold clothes for you until tomorrow.  I was afraid they would sell out of DD's size before I got there and the wonderful sales lady (who am seriously prepared to marry at this point) gave me my big garbage bag, told me to load it up and she would hold it for me until tomorrow.  Heaven I tell you... HEAVEN!!!  Someone from up above was looking down on me today.

Let me also add, she was holding clothes for other people too, not just sad, pathetic, little old me.  So ladies, let the clothes shopping begin... I told you guys yesterday, I was going to drag you all down with me... here I am making my best effort!

Have a great weekend!!!Big Smile

Re: For the Gymboree lovers out there... SALE!!!

• This could be very bad. DS has virtually no 3-6 mo. clothing, so this sale is the perfect excuse to go nuts.  If DH kills me, I'm blaming you.  Wink
  • holy crap.  I was just there today (at the Aboretum) and they didn't have a few things that lakeline does.  they didn't tell me about this sale when I was there today, is it at all the stores?
  • Loading the player...
  • I assume it is at all of the stores. I actually have my clothes on hold at the Aboretum store. Hmmmm... I must  have really lucked out with the sales lady.  She was telling everyone when I was in there.
  • Well I know where I'll be tomorrow. I've got so many baby showers coming up, I'll be buying all kinds of stuff!! :)
  • imageemabend:
    I assume it is at all of the stores. I actually have my clothes on hold at the Aboretum store. Hmmmm... I must  have really lucked out with the sales lady.  She was telling everyone when I was in there.

Where you there today?!  I was there too!  OH- I heard a lady put clothes on hold for tomorrow- I wonder if that was you!  Was it around 2pm ish?

• Emabend, I think you might be my new best friend, and DH's new worst enemy...

::mentally setting alarm clock for early afternoon tomorrow so I can go to the mall and buy supercute clothes for cheap - sleep be damned!::

PS - any idea where I can find one of those 30% off coupons???

• Brideonjuly:  I was there around 2pm or so.  There was another lady next to me with a little baby in a babybjorn like carrier.  She was also putting clothes on hold.  Pretty sad I didn't recognize a nestie if we were there at the same time... but I was so excited about the sale.  I was focused on finding cute clothes, that is all I can say.

amyliisa:  I got my 30% off coupon about a month ago in the mail.  It was good for the entire month of May.  I wish I had another one.  I would give it to you in a second.  However, I only have one and I will fight to the death for it.  Surprise

• imageemabend:

Brideonjuly:  I was there around 2pm or so.  There was another lady next to me with a little baby in a babybjorn like carrier.  She was also putting clothes on hold.  Pretty sad I didn't recognize a nestie if we were there at the same time... but I was so excited about the sale.  I was focused on finding cute clothes, that is all I can say.

amyliisa:  I got my 30% off coupon about a month ago in the mail.  It was good for the entire month of May.  I wish I had another one.  I would give it to you in a second.  However, I only have one and I will fight to the death for it.  Surprise

How funny~ I have no idea what you look like, otherwise I would have probably noticed you!  I saw that lady too- and the watermelon line- I'm SO glad I didn't have a girl.  I would be in serious trouble with DH right now. ;)

amyliisa- yeah, I got my coupons a while back in the mail.  Do you get their stuff in the mail?  I didn't remember I had one until I looked to see if I had one, by chance.  I used my 30% off one online at the store since they didn't have sizes I needed there, and I'm using the 20% one tomorrow. I have a $5 off a $20 purchace or more if you want it!  Their sea turtle line is just the cutest thing ever!   

• Yeah, I usually do get their stuff in the mail, but you know - we moved this month, so there's no telling where it could be!  I'll look around for it at home, but I'm thinking more and more (much as I'd hate to miss this sale) that I won't make it over there tomorrow - I get off work at 6am and have to go back at at work at 6pm...  Didn't get enough sleep today so I'm thinking I'll be wanting more sleep than shopping tomorrow.  Weekends that I work are pretty rough - can't do much more than sleep and work.

Plus, I'm sure that DH would definitely kill me if I bought any more clothes for DS.  The shoes - I could swing that with the "But he NEEDS them to help him learn to walk..."  Clothes?  Not so much, since he's got so many clothes he probably can't even wear them all before he outgrows them (most of them hand-me-downs)! 

Boo for rationalizing.  Sad

• The sale applies online as well - and they have free shipping for purchases over $100.?

:) Placed my order before I even got out of bed today. ?

• 2H2L2H2L member
    We, too, need more 3-6 mos clothes.  Ohhh, I have no will power!  I just ordered a bunch of stuff. Maybe I should hide my keys, as well, lol.
  • ok, so i'm looking at my gymboree coupons.

20% says promo priced clothes included

30% say promo priced clothes NOT included

do you guys have a different coupon?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsBeckO:

The sale applies online as well - and they have free shipping for purchases over $100. 

:) Placed my order before I even got out of bed today.  

Oy vey!  I'm done for...  Confused

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"