D.C. Area Babies

Where can I find a maternity dress?

I am going to a wedding next week (I'll be 21 weeks) and another when I'm about 26 weeks. I'd like to kill two birds with one stone and just get one nice dress. I've looked at the typical Pea in a Pod and Motherhood stores but the selection is still rather small, I feel.?

?Anywhere you've found that has a decent selection and style is good? I am thinking of going over to AppleSeed in Alexandria but that's just because it's somewhere I haven't been. Any recs???

Re: Where can I find a maternity dress?

• Your on the right track Appleseed usually has a great selection.  Also I found Target online has some decent formalish dresses for maternity wear.  The only downfall of course is not being able to try them on, which was a pain.  Good luck in your search!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • try babystyle.com. they have nice maternity clothes.

?

- LH?

• Loading the player...
  • target has cute ones
  • imagelhartman:

try babystyle.com. they have nice maternity clothes.

- LH 

Babystyle went out of business this spring.

• Yes, Babystyle did go oob and Target's selection is so hit or miss. I'll try Appleseed and go from there. Thanks :)
  • I'd check out Nordstrom.com too.  They usually have some pretty dresses.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • i've gone to two weddings in the past few months and wore regular dresses for both. they were both empire waist styles with really flowy and forgiving bottom halves (i did have to go up a size for one of them).
    The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • FYI: I did go to Apple Seed today and had a huge amount of success. Granted, I probably spent a huge amount of money, but at the very least, I'm extremely satisfied with my choices (and their selection)!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"