Multiples
Options

Chicco Stroller

I thought you ladies may be the best to ask....does any one know if Chicco makes a double stroller that my chicco pumpkin seat will snap into?  We currently have the chicco travel system and use it with the pumpkin seat all the time.  We'd like to be able to do this again with our second LO but with a double.  I can't seem to find a tandem chicco stroller. Thanks!

Re: Chicco Stroller

• Options
    I think the Chicco Trevi Twin might do that; check it out on their website.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options

Last I aware they did not. ?I was in the same situation when I had DD, and they had one in development, and was to be available early 2008. ?That one never came about. ? We ended up getting the Graco Quattro Duo, and the Chicco will 'fit' in ?the rear seat forward-facing with the snanck tray up. ?But it doesn't actually 'snap' in. ?I think there is a Bumbleride or BOB that will accomodate a ?Chicco seat, but I'm not sure (they are all beyond my budget, so I never looked into that).?

?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Chicco Trevi Twin is a side by side stroller and I believe is their only double. This is what we have and love it! They currently do not have a double that snaps the seats in, hopefully soon they will put one out since this is really the only thing that gets complaints about with a Keyfit 30. I also love these seats we have.?
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"