Northern California Babies

webhosting?

If you have a website, who do you host through?  I'm starting to research this and would love any input.  Feel free to comment here or email me. :)

swishdesigns4u at gmail

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
imageimage
imageimage

Re: webhosting?

• Donna,

not sure what kind of computer you have.. but if you have a mac, I highly recommend using the .mac web hosting and iweb. its super easy and they have lots of templates. you can see my website.. click on my blog link, but from there you can get to the rest of my page (which needs updating) 

**** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • bummer....I'm on a PC!  But thank you Laura!
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband has his site through https://www.tera-byte.com/ ... I've had my site hosted through them (a long time ago... I've since shut it down). and recently I opened a site with some friends through godaddy.com - both are really good.

• My husbands websites are hosted through godaddy. He's enjoyed their service

I can say don't go with Hostrocket. We were always having problems with them

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Another rec for godaddy! I used them when I built a website for our wedding. I had a super-basic plan, but it was cheap and very user-friendly.
  • Ours is with Yahoo/ATT Small Business, even though it is personal. But, if yours is going to be for your business they have some commerce options that you may want to look into. We have had no problems and it has been fairly easy to maintain
  • CelynCelyn member
    i have mine on godaddy too.  i looked at a few others and it seemed to be one of the better rated ones for basic commercial sites
  • My DH uses Everity.com and would highly recommend them. He said they have a great support service in case you have any problems. 
  • I use www.bludomain.com

A lot of photographers use their sites but I do Interior Design and their templates work great for me.  I've attached my site link if you want to see what it looks like.

www.jenniferbishopdesign.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"