Washington Babies

Fenugreek ROCKS!!

5 days of taking fenugreek (4 caps 3 times a day) andI have doubled my pumping output!   Just now I had to stop early cause I had filled the bottle on my higher producing side, I have NEVER filled a bottle before!!   Yay! =D

ETA:  I also didnt think the maple syrup smell was too bad either, and really I thought only I could smell it until the other day at work the guy who sits behind me kept asking why it smelled like waffles lol!    But there are much worse things I could smell like I suppose!

Re: Fenugreek ROCKS!!

• KNemoKNemo member

That is awesome. Hopefully this will permanently incrase your supply and you can pump/nurse H for as long as  you want to!

BTW: How is H doing?? When is your next appointment? Hopefully all this leche will fatten him up!! Here's to continued GL

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• WooHoo! Glad it worked!!
    ~Susan Mommy to H 08.07.06, and G 10.11.08, m/c(d&c) 08.10.05 13wks image
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Pregnancy blog
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKNemo:

BTW: How is H doing?? When is your next appointment? Hopefully all this leche will fatten him up!! Here's to continued GL

Hes doing good! we go back next month for a check up,  Im still a little confused about the whole underweight thing because hes got a little gut and these chubby little thigh rolls... oh well =)

• imageFutureMrsLynch:

ETA:  I also didnt think the maple syrup smell was too bad either, and really I thought only I could smell it until the other day at work the guy who sits behind me kept asking why it smelled like waffles lol! 

That is hilarious!!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awesome with the milk!  Is Holden chubby but shorter than average?
  • imageFutureMrsLynch:

ETA:  I also didnt think the maple syrup smell was too bad either, and really I thought only I could smell it until the other day at work the guy who sits behind me kept asking why it smelled like waffles lol!    But there are much worse things I could smell like I suppose!

seriously...cracking up!!!  thanks for making my saturday before i have to go to work Big Smile

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imageFutureMrsLynch:

haha! That's so funny! 

• KNemoKNemo member
    imageFutureMrsLynch:
    imageKNemo:

Hes doing good! we go back next month for a check up,  Im still a little confused about the whole underweight thing because hes got a little gut and these chubby little thigh rolls... oh well =)

From your awesome siggy picture, he looks fantastic to me. But what do I know, I don't have charts in front of me (or a scale)! Oh, I am also not a doctor!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"