Northern California Babies

Friday night roll call/poll!!!!

Hi chicks!

Hope you are doing WELL this Friday night!  I know I am!   Here's some fun questions for you... TGIF!

1) What are you wearing right now?

2) What are you eating/drinking right now?

3) Any fun weekend plans?

4) Anything else to share?

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Friday night roll call/poll!!!!

• 1)  I'm so hot right now in my totally mommy nightie with chocolate chip cookies on it.  The only cute thing about this ensemble is that when I put Alex to bed he tried to eat the chocolate chips!

2) Nothing at the mo, but I have been enjoying some lovely margaritas with our Mexican takeout (love "Takeout Friday"!)  I think I may shake myself up another.

3)  Ehhhh, this weekend is filled with rehearsals and meetings.  Yuck.  I'll be away from A and C a lot and I don't like that at all.

4)  I had a full on "splashdown" water fight- no rules, students against staff- at school today and it was literally SO fun.  I loved every second of it.  I feel lucky to have a job where I get to let loose with my awesome kids every once in a while!

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1) What are you wearing right now?  Jeans and a tank top.

2) What are you eating/drinking right now?  Lots and lots of water.  I think I'm dehydrated.

3) Any fun weekend plans?  I'm suppose to go shopping with my mom tomorrow.

4) Anything else to share?  I feel blah...headachey and nauseated.  I hope I'm not coming down with something. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) What are you wearing right now? black yoga pants and grey nursing tank

2) What are you eating/drinking right now? Drinking ice cold water

3) Any fun weekend plans? Tomorrow I have a baby shower in the afternoon then babysitting my brother in the evening

4) Anything else to share? Arianna is having her 1st sleepover at our house and I can still hear the girls whispering to each other upstairs.
  • 1) What are you wearing right now? Blue tank top and black shorts.

2) What are you eating/drinking right now? I'm too lazy to get off my butt and go get myself a glass of water.  I'm thirsty.

3) Any fun weekend plans? Nope.  I'm working.

4) Anything else to share? I miss being as "connected" as I once was.  Since I've been limiting the time Gabe and Grace spend on electronic devices - I've been limiting myself too.

• 1) What are you wearing right now? Capris and a top

2) What are you eating/drinking right now? Crystal LIght lemonade

3) Any fun weekend plans? Seeing friends- dinner on Saturday and a different group on Sunday. Hitting a garage sale or two tomorrow morning for baby stuff Yes

4) Anything else to share? Three more days with my students and I get to be a SAHM for more than 2 months (and only 2 hours/day next school year)! Woo Hoo! Party!!!

• 1) I'm wearing a t-shirt I got from the last concert I went to: Lenny Kravitz & Aerosmith with some shorts. 2) I have my bottle of water next to me calling my name. ;) 3) Nothing too exciting over here...Farmers Market, Costco and the visit with my ILs. 4) I am exhausted and I think the boys are still awake. I want them to go to sleep like they used to ages ago. :(
  • Hi!!

1) What are you wearing right now?  Black capri cotton pants, tank top

2) What are you eating/drinking right now?  Just water right now, but I've been nibbling on the potato chip cookies I made all night... =/

3) Any fun weekend plans?  Heading to Reno tomorrow to visit family & friends

4) Anything else to share?  Looking forward to lots of girl time next week :) Hanging out Tuesday with a HS friend I haven't spent time with in 10 years (met up again at our reunion last weekend).  Should be fun! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1) What are you wearing right now?

Jeans and a tank top

2) What are you eating/drinking right now? The last glass of California sparkling wine left over from our CA dinner tonight!

3) Any fun weekend plans? Just said good bye to about 7 dinner guests. Other than that I plan on resting and baking a little.

4) Anything else to share? ?? Artichokes are yummy.

Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1) old navy tank top and sweat shorts

2) non alcoholic beer - about to pop some corn and have water

3) my baby shower is tomorrow :) ?

4) should have been going out with BF's in SF but my swollen feet and nose have tied me to the couch?

• 1) What are you wearing right now? Jean Capri's and a tee shirt

2) What are you eating/drinking right now? nothing

3) Any fun weekend plans? 2 birthday parties tomorrow and then hopefully nothing on Sunday.

4) Anything else to share?  Today was a strange day....I'm somewhat disapointed in myself for allowing something to get to me that shouldn't have.

• 1) What are you wearing right now? Comfy in my PJ's.

2) What are you eating/drinking right now? A cold glass of water... mmmm.

3) Any fun weekend plans? Heading to a local baby fair tomorrow and heading into the city for shopping on Sunday.

4) Anything else to share?  I'm looking forward to a trip with my family to Santa Cruz in two weeks for my cousins graduation.  We're renting a house by the beach and it will be Z's first time at the beach!  Can't wait.

• 1. pj bottoms and the top i wore to work.

2. strawberry wine cooler, sour gummy worms

3. NOTHING!! best plans ever!

4. i wish i was pg

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1) What are you wearing right now? brown cordaroy, black sweater, black button shirt,

2) What are you eating/drinking right now? Middle sister wine

3) Any fun weekend plans? Maybe super franks

4) Anything else to share? Im dizzzzuncle.
    Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"