Georgia Babies

Oh, I forgot...

On top of Jax having this sucky fever I found another little treat today.

he had a tick attached to his head.  I freaked out.

my aunt that is a nurse got it off and we cleaned it with peroxide.  and i will watch it for the bulls eye thing.  but holy crap.  that was scary.  :(

Re: Oh, I forgot...

• that is scary!

How's Jax today?

• This was all that I could think of as we were walking thru the woods to go to the lake last week!  DH was carrying Gavin on his shoulders and I kept saying that would just make it easier for the ticks to jump on him!  Ewww, ticks freak me out!

• Loading the player...
  • Oh, that freaks me out!  I hate ticks!  My dog brings them in every once in a while and I hate it.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yikes!  Re: the tick, have you called your pedi and mentioned that?  I wasn't going to comment on the fever, but with the lovely little insect...wouldn't hurt to give them a heads-up (no pun intended) about that.

HC had a mystery virus a month or so ago; started with a fever like you described and ended in a cold, but one thing I discovered when we took her to urgent care was that I was giving her WAY too little of the Tylenol and Motrin, and that was why her fever kept spiking.  Has Jax gained a pound or two (or more) since his last checkup?  Could be that the meds need to be upped, but of course ask pedi.  GL and hope he feels better SOON!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"