Special Needs

Can someone name off what some of the acronyms mean specific to this board?

For instance,

I know that OT means occupational therapy or therapist

I know that SN means special needs

I know that LO means "loved one" or "little one..." (which I think is a "bump" thing)

But some other acronyms I just have no idea.... can someone please clue me in? Or just list what you know (that's specific to special needs)? Chances are it's a new acronym to me!  

TIA! :)

Re: Can someone name off what some of the acronyms mean specific to this board?

• There are so many different needs here, that's hard. Any ones in particular you can't figure out?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebreezy0629:
    There are so many different needs here, that's hard. Any ones in particular you can't figure out?

Well the ones that apply to my family (like ASD) I know (I'm assuming ASD means Autism spectrum disorder)....and I know the basic ones that are used throughout the nest/knot....

But I'd still like to know what other ones mean more specific to this board. I know there's a lot of different needs out there, that's why I was asking that people post the ones they know.... was hoping this would be a helpful thread (not just for me, but I'm sure others out there are curious as to what the different acronyms are pertaining to different needs, etc).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"