High-Risk Pregnancy

Anyone taking Imuran?

Hi everyone!

I am new, I posted an intro below but I just wanted to see if there are any of you that are taking or took imuran before, during pregnancy. I have been off the medication for almost a month and want to TTC pretty soon.

My doctor told me I could stay on it but I just didn't want to.?

Anyways, if anyone here has taken or is taking it I would love to hear your experiences.

?

Re: Anyone taking Imuran?

• I work in a pharmacy and I thought that imuran was on my list of drugs that I should avoid counting...

I was on a class C Nortriptyline prior to trying to conceive for my migraines, I took it daily for over 5 years.  I had to stop taking it and knock on wood i've had no classic migraines.  I may not go back on it...

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• What are you taking the Imuran for?  That makes a big difference as to whether you should continue it or consider alternatives.
  • Loading the player...
  • I take imuran for autoimmune hepatitis. My levels were steady for 2 years so my doctor took me off the pills for right now to see if they stay stable or not. Hopefully they will!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"