Indiana Babies
Options

Downtown lunch GTG-RSVP!

RSVP to this post if you are planning on coming.  It is going to be on Wednesday June 3 at the PF Changs in the mall. 

Is 11:30 ok with everyone?  If not, post what time is better for you. 

I am going to call first thing Monday morning and make a reservation!

And you moms coming with your babies, let me know if you need a high chair or a sling so I can tell them that too.  :)

Re: Downtown lunch GTG-RSVP!

• Options

Count me in!  If you have any issues with reservations, please let me know -- through my work, I'm in the Black Book for VIP's at that location (still not sure how that happened, but since it's one of our favorite restaurants downtiwn, I'll take it haha)

marie

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be there - I'd prefer noon but 11:30 could work. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm going to try and make this one!!  Depending on this little one of course :)
  • Options
    we are there! we can use an upside-down highchair or really we could just set the carseat on the floor if that's easier...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I should be there with Jordan.
  • Options
    I will be there but have to bring Barrett since schools out!!! :) ?I will need a high chair. ?Thanks so much for organizing this!
  • Options

Is this the address?

49 W. Maryland St., Suite 226
    Indianapolis, IN 46204

• Options
    Count Evan and me as a maybe.  I work that night...and it depends on how well I slept the previous night.  If I come, Evan will be in a stroller.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Options
    I'll be there and 11:30 is great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Options
    ooohhh...I'm late, but can I come?  I'd love to meet some of you girls, even though I lurk more often than not.  Add me please!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"