High-Risk Pregnancy

28 wk GD U/S

Baby is growing normally!  All that hard work has been paying off :). She is 2lbs and 13ozs.  Her only problem is that she had a little fluid on the kidneys but the doc says she sees this 4 times a day.  I have gained 2lbs since my last appointment. I have another U/S at 36 weeks which is probably when they will determine if I am going to be induced or not.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 28 wk GD U/S

• Congrats!! I am thinking that when I have my next appointment, they will schedule an u/s and I'm very excited to make sure that everything is going well!

It must feel great to know that everything is still right on track!

• imageFutureHardings:

Congrats!! I am thinking that when I have my next appointment, they will schedule an u/s and I'm very excited to make sure that everything is going well!

Very much so.  I am a type 2 diabetic.  I have been trying SO HARD to do the right things for her.  It is a very rewarding feeling. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLadynikon:
    imageFutureHardings:

Congrats!! I am thinking that when I have my next appointment, they will schedule an u/s and I'm very excited to make sure that everything is going well!

Very much so.  I am a type 2 diabetic.  I have been trying SO HARD to do the right things for her.  It is a very rewarding feeling. 

Good job mama! It's all for the LO's at this point... I feel ya. I just got diagnosed with GD this week, so although I'm not exactly in the same boat, I know what you mean.

• Good Job..it takes some work but the results were/are worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"