Orange County Babies
Options

Buttons & Bows Baby Boutique in Brea

I stopped by this store for the first time a few weeks ago and it's adorable! ?For anyone in NOC area, if you're looking for some different type of baby stuff or a gift this might be a good place to check out. ?I also just got an email this morning from them that they're having their pre-Summer sale today and tomorrow. ?Super cute stuff! ?They're near the Brea Mall off of Imperial/Randolph near Jamba Juice.

?

Re: Buttons & Bows Baby Boutique in Brea

• Options
    I have always wondered about that place...I just figured it would be SUPER expensive! Hmm....maybe I will check it out!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    They DO have some super expensive stuff but IMO they also have some reasonable stuff too. ?I got Maddie two pairs of the pedi ped flex sandals a few weeks ago and they were the same price as Nordstrom, etc. ?I also got a few of the cutest wash mitts too and those were super cheap compared to others that I've seen. ?I just love that their stuff is different... not like going to BRU, ya know? ?Also, I've really been trying harder to support small, local businesses in this economy. ?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i love it!  there are some things that are not too bad...  a  lot of it is expensive though,
  • Options
    I love that store! It is kind of pricey but they have cute stuff that I'd get for gifts. I mainly shop there for the Pedipeds.
  • Options
    do you know if they sell double stroller there?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hmmmm. ?They did have maybe one or two strollers when I went in but not a huge selection by any means and no clue if any of them were double.

I LOVE your siggy! ?Ryan is so sweet. ?Love the big smile!?

• Options
    aw thanks! i'll still have to check out the store one of these days!?

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"