Cincinnati Babies
Options

LIP: Jacobs 1 year pics

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2243182&id=21403520&l=2e4c4214e9

I am definately not as impressed as I had hoped. This was our 3rd trip to JCP on Colerain, and I don't feel they really devoted the time to the session that they should have.  The whole thing start to finish took over 3 hours for various reasons, and they even went over by 6 pictures so it took forever on the help desk to find out how to retrieve the last 6 pics taken.  The part with his white shirt/plaid shorts were terrible and I didn't even buy any of them.  Overall not a good experience, and I am disappointed...but we did get some good ones.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LIP: Jacobs 1 year pics

• Options

Aw, those are cute.

I wasn't impressed the last time I went either.  But, Griffin was in a TERRIBLE mood and refused to cooperate.  He cried the entire time we were there and he never does that.  Our session lasted about an hour and the photographer just kept trying to tickle him and make funny noises.  She really didn't let me comfort him very much and I was kind of annoyed by that.  I really wanted pics in his Easter outfit and after the first outfit he was wearing she kind of gave up.

May I ask who your photographer was?  Ours was Buffy and I'm not sure if I will use her again.  She did a great job for his 9 months pics, but this time was pretty terrible.

Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Three hours?!!!  I would have lost it.  Some of those photos are really cute, though!  We went to Colerain one time and had pretty bad luck.  We then went to Bridgewater Falls and had awesome photos with Robin.  She even played music on her cell phone and danced with Allison before she started shooting.  She has since moved to Colerain but might be on maternity leave right now.  If you ever go back, definitely request her.  She's a manager.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think they turned out pretty cute!  Where did you get the ginormous cupcake? 
  • Options
    They turned out really cute!! Jacob is very photogenic and adorable!! I had all of Ayden's pics taken at the JCP on Colerain and have always had a good experience with them. Although I do think the photographer is pushy some. I asked about doing the cupcake for his first and they said it was no problem. Did it take 3 hours b/c of the cake??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"