Philadelphia Babies

The K'Tonton School (the Fels School) in Broomall-Reviews Needed

Does anyone use this daycare?  If so, do you like it there?

Re: The K'Tonton School (the Fels School) in Broomall-Reviews Needed

• CMDR513CMDR513 member
    BFF worked there a few years back. She really liked it- she quit when she had DD #2.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• HI!  We did not use this school, but we did tour it. It looked like a great school and I really would have like to send my DD to it.  The only issue I had with the school is that they had to many holidays that didn't match up with our work days off.  I would have ended up taking my entire 2 weeks vacation to take care of DD on her days off.

One recommendation I can give you is to avoid the Today's Child in Springfield.  Instead of sending DD to K'Tonton, we sent her to Today's Child.  It was awful. 

We are now at Woodland Acedemy in Springfield on 420.  We have been there for 3 weeks now and love it so far.  

One other recommendation I can give you is Chesterbrook Academy in Newtown Square.  GREAT school, but hard to get in.  

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • One question for you...are you in Broomall?  If so, who do you use as a OB/GYN? DH and I are starting to work on DC #2 and I was wondering. TIA!
  • lj829-Thanks for your advice!  The days off are a bit of an issue.  Luckly, my MIL works for a Jewish College and will have alot of the same days off.

I am in Broomall.  I go to the Women's Health Care Group of PA in Rosemont and will have my baby at Bryn Mawr.  My OB is about 15-20 mins away depending on traffic.  I take 320 to Lancaster Ave and make a right.  It's alittle past Villanova.  I really like this group.

• Love Woodland Academy! We have been there since Jan and they are fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"