Cincinnati Babies

We have some bad news ladies

2»

Re: We have some bad news ladies

• kel716kel716 member
    Oh my goodness.  Prayers for Mighty Max, you, and your family!  Max is a fighter!!! 
  • I am so, so very sorry to hear about Max.  Know that you have a lot of people praying for you and your brave little son!
  • Loading the player...
  • Praying so hard for you guys. We're here for you.
    ~Amanda
    Mom to Lily Gayle 4.25.06 Charlotte Kathleen 3.27.09 Samuel Thomas ~8.4.12~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Many prayers, vibes, and strength to Mighty Max and his parents! Keep the faith and know so many are on your side.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh Beth, I am so sorry you guys are facing yet another uncertain obstacle.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and Max every single day.  He is a fighter and knows how to overcome odds.  I pray that things calm down with him and he can hold on until the perfect time for his transplant.  I do tend to agree with you that underdeveloped lungs should cause decreased sats when he is active more than when he is sleeping.  Is pulmonary edema the culprit?  I am praying hard that you get good news.  Hang in there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Prayers are coming your way. 
  • I'm so sorry. We'll be praying for you! Keep us posted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Every prayer I have is for you, your husband, and little Max. Have faith.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Prayers and Big Big hugs. Know that this board and everyone around yous hearts are filled with love and happy thoughts for you and your sweet little guy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"