Pregnant after 35

Anyone in the home stretch

that feels an almost unbearable amount of pain when baby moves? This just began for me a few days ago and holy crap does it hurt!!! I didn't have this the last time (probably too much amniotic fluid?) and the other pregnancies were forever ago. Is this normal for most of you?

Re: Anyone in the home stretch

• Hey lady-

I didn't have pain consistantly... there were times toward the end that, you bet, she got me somewhere that was AWFUL... but is it all the time for you?    Did you mention it to your doc?  (mine would have said "well, you ARE really pregnant... "  thanks... )

Hang in there, you're nearly cooked!

Christine :)

• I have only 6 more days till my due date..I wouldn't say my pain is unbearable but certainly very uncomfortable..I really can't wait to get this baby outta me  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not quite in the "home stretch" but sometimes when the baby moves it REALLY hurts. Not all the time, but occasionally. I know he's head down and facing posterior and his little tush is most often pressing against my belly. Sometimes I think he kicks off the back of my uterus and my front hurts where his butt is.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • ugh!  I am soooo there.  With the whole PUPPS thing I can't sleep and i'm just spent!  He does not move too much but when he does, it's like WHAM! right in the ribs or the bladder.  I can't wait till delivery time, i've been lucky and have had an enjoyable pregnancy, but i'm officially done!  LOL
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My girl is still moving around a lot.  I am not in pain but defintely uncomfortable.  Nothing like having your belly resting on your lap.  I am done too.  That's kind of the beauty of the discomfort I am feeling...the desire for that part to be over is alleviating some of my anxiety about giving birth!
  • I have, at most, 2 weeks and 3 days left until my c/s on June 15th- though the boys could decide to come any time.

some of their kicks are really painful- most just super uncomfortable - but i don't mind b/c i'd rather they be duking it out in there all day long than not moving and me worrying :)

i'm just so freaking huge - that is the most uncomfortable part... carrying around 10+lbs of baby out in front = not easy!

• Every once in a while, especially when he's moving down low. Sometimes it feels like he's grabbing on to my groin muscles and pulling them.
  • Her head is sitting directly on my cervix so I am all kinds of familiar with how that feels when she turns her head or just the fun of the pressure when I walk.woo! good times! This is something different...When she gets real active that is when it hurts. If she is just stirring, then it's fine, but occasionally she gets wild in there and it hurts really badly!!!!! I noticed last night that it is sometimes at the same time as when i get a good strong contraction. ...only twenty-five more days until the due date...ugh, twenty-five more days.

Thanks ladies!

• I am just over 37 weeks and I feel pressure more than from the baby's movements~

Hang in there! : )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"