Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I can't do this tonight....

I can't be happy for another person who announces they are expecting in Nov and December.  I can't be happy they are having a little girl. I can't be happy that they are experiencing I will NEVER have again.  I will never be able to get pg again.  I will never be able to feel what a normal birth is like... with a crying baby not a sleeping one. I will never to be able to announce to the world that I am going to be due. I just can't be happy today, maybe tomorrow, probably not but maybe someday. 

With a sad heart tonight and missing my two agels, 

Nicole

Re: I can't do this tonight....

• Options
    Hugs to you.  I'm so sorry you're having to go through all of this :(
  • Options
    I am so very sorry sweetie.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Nicole:

I'm so sorry for your loss and pain.  This board and your friends will be very supportive. I hope you feel better.  I can tell you are in so much pain.

I just had my D&C today and am glad the anesthesia has worn off so I feel somewhat human.  

• Options

I am so very sorry for you losses.  It does seem that you are in an awful lot of pain, so you don't have to be happy for those ladies due in Nov or Dec.  Don't beat yourself up over that.  You just need to concentrate on yourself, and I am sure that someday later you will be at more at peace with things, but it doesn't have to be today.

::big HUGS::

• Options
    imagesinisterkat01:

I am so very sorry for you losses.  It does seem that you are in an awful lot of pain, so you don't have to be happy for those ladies due in Nov or Dec.  Don't beat yourself up over that.  You just need to concentrate on yourself, and I am sure that someday later you will be at more at peace with things, but it doesn't have to be today.

::big HUGS::

oh, i am so very sorry you have to go through all this. i def agree with this poster, it doesn't have to be today. ::more big hugs::

tears in heaven. 5.21.09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    *hugs*
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • Options

Oh Nicole, I am so sorry you are going through this..  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  You have been thru an awful lot sweetie.  I am sending you a HUGE ((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))) today..  If there is anything I can do for you please let me know...  And you can always email me...

Here is something just for you!  Jesus said "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid".  John 14:27

I hope that God gives you the peace you so deserve.  And remember that you have a friend who is thinking of you and praying for you daily.  God Bless You Nicole.

And remember that your two angels and mine are up in heaven sitting at the feet of Jesus and playing with the other children that have gone to soon.  Try to imagine them playing in a field together laughing.  I have no doubt our babies are together in heaven..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"