Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

NBR - Painting or Fencing contractors???

We're buying a home & looking for a good interior painting contractor. Have you used anyone that you were particularly pleased with?

Our other thing is the wood fence needs repair & cleaning.  Again anyone that you guys have used that did a good job?

The home is off of 380 so it's pretty close to both Denton & Collin counties if that helps.  Thanks for your help!!! :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR - Painting or Fencing contractors???

• We recently had a LOT of work done by Hollin Home Remodeling.  Chris was fantastic to work with... very very detailed and excellent communication, which was great because we had so much going on.  Through them we had our roof replaced, gutters replaced, leak inside the house repaired, drywall replaced/remudded/etc, and popcorn scraped and "retextured" to be flat in our bedroom (which looks freakin awesome, by the way).  They didn't do any painting because we chose to do that ourselves to save money.  Same with our fence.  But they do both and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for anything.  Please tell them that Will and Brett recommended them.  We don't get a kickback, but I know he'd like to know if you end up calling him.

https://www.servicemagic.com/rated.HollinHomeRemodeling.11719695.AllCats.html?m=cahscitysrchxm&entry_point_id=479710

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • imageAustinBride06:

We recently had a LOT of work done by Hollin Home Remodeling.  Chris was fantastic to work with... very very detailed and excellent communication, which was great because we had so much going on.  Through them we had our roof replaced, gutters replaced, leak inside the house repaired, drywall replaced/remudded/etc, and popcorn scraped and "retextured" to be flat in our bedroom (which looks freakin awesome, by the way).  They didn't do any painting because we chose to do that ourselves to save money.  Same with our fence.  But they do both and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for anything.  Please tell them that Will and Brett recommended them.  We don't get a kickback, but I know he'd like to know if you end up calling him.

https://www.servicemagic.com/rated.HollinHomeRemodeling.11719695.AllCats.html?m=cahscitysrchxm&entry_point_id=479710

Do you happen to have a direct phone # for them?  I tried the # on the Service Magic website (214-560-6318) but they said that Hollin Home Remodeling isn't currently taking any requests from Service Magic.  Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • flygeahflygeah member

When I get home will post the name and number of the guy that did our painting.  We were very please with him and will use him again when we decided to paint the gameroom and other bedrooms.  We are also right off of 380 so location should not be a problem. 

I don't have a rec for fencing.. sorry

• Oops, sorry!  Here you go:

Hollin Home Remodeling, LLC
    Christopher Hollin
    2221 Justin Rd Ste 119-129
    Flower Mound, TX 75028
    469-774-4448
    hollinhome@gmail.com

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"