Pennsylvania Babies
Options

How much should you gain?

Re: How much should you gain?

• Options

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090528/ap_on_he_me/us_med_pregnancy_weight

There ya go :D

I was told 25-35 pounds, and I was average before getting pregnant, so that's the same for me.  I had issues putting on weight in the beginning - I think now I am totalled up  to 13 pounds - and if I gain a pound a week in my time left to 40 it will put me at 23 pounds total.

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• Options
    It's good to have guidelines, but I didn't stress too much about it, especially once I got past the GD test. I gained over 45 lbs. when I was pregnant and dropped it all pretty quickly (within 6 months).  I was average before I got pregnant and I don't think I overate... being pregnant in the late summer added to the water weight I'm sure! It will be interesting to see how it goes the next time around.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ya, water weight can make a huge difference. I just wanted to pass this along b/c I get the side eye from DH for not gaining weight (or for losing 4 lbs in a week....eek) and I showed him this and it kind of made him see I was doing well.
  • Options

My midwife told me 20-25 today, but with DS I gained 50!!!  At least I managed to take it all off in the first couple of months.  I'm hoping that doesnt happen again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"