Adoption
Options

Re-Introducing Myself

Hello!

I introduced myselff a few months ago, but I know that there are likely some new people here, and I wanted to say hi!

I am a birth mom, and have an open adoption setup with my son and his family (he is now 10 years old).

It is as perfect of a scenario as one could ever imagine, and I feel very blessed for that. My husband (not my son's father) and I are having a baby in about 8 weeks, and my son is very excited that he will get to be a big brother (albeit part time).

I was 19 when I had my son, and we went through a private agency here in Ontario. He lives about 2 hours away from me and we all get together to visit a couple of times per year. He calls me once or twice a month as he feels like it (this just started - he seems to enjoy chatting with me on the phone, so he just rings me up whenever).

I come to the adoption board here every few days to catch up on what is happening with people and see if there are any questions that I can help with or offer my side of things on. I am more than happy to answer any questions that you have either here on the board or through email.

Feel free to contact me! jewel_hamilton (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jewel :)

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Re: Re-Introducing Myself

• Options
    Your experiences as a birth mother are priceless, thank you for reintroducing yourself, thank you for sharing your story...can't wait to see more of you around!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"