South Florida Babies

Sunset Point Park tomorrow? Impromptu GTG?

I haven't really been out with Zachary much at all this week, so if it's not raining at around 12:30 or 1pm, I think I am going to take him over to Sunset Point Park all the way west on McNab Road in Tamarac to go on the swings.

If anyone else is free tomorrow afternoon, you are welcome to meet up with us..... hopefully it won't be pouring again like it usually does.

Afterwards I'm thinking maybe I'll take him over to Rita's for some Italian Ice... (for me at least! lol).

I don't think I'll do an official e-vite (unless you guys want one) but if you feel like getting out of the house tomorrow, stop on by.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

Re: Sunset Point Park tomorrow? Impromptu GTG?

• TayLynnTayLynn member
    Andrew and I might show if my husband is working.  And it's not raining! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Today it started raining again at about 12:45 so who knows if it will let up and give us a break tomorrow. I really want to get out of the house!

If my husband wasn't working from home I'd just invite everyone over, but he will never be able to get any work done with a bunch of kids and moms around, lol. Plus my dog would be going nuts because she loves babies!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'd love to, but tomorrow is a little crazy.  I am taking Lynda to temple tomorrow morning for something.  Maybe next week we can do another one. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • TayLynnTayLynn member

It looks like Andrew and I are going to skip it today.  It's raining pretty good right now.  I bet it's going to be HUMID when it stops.  Blech.

Let's try another day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, we are passing too because of the rain. Maybe we'll just take a ride over to Target instead so we can at least walk around and get out of the house!

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"