Houston Babies

Daycare recs needed for Humble/Kingwood area

I just found out my friend can no longer watch my son when I go back after maternity leave.

I want to start looking now. Any recs or places to avoid?

Thanks 

Re: Daycare recs needed for Humble/Kingwood area

• We take our DD to Kids R Kids and she seems to love it, let me know if you have any specfic questions.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Child Time on Feather Lakes by the post office is fabulous.  That is where DD will be whenever I get a job.  They have clean inspection reports and after we picked them my neighbor who is a teacher told me they are one of the best if not the best around here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBin:
    Child Time on Feather Lakes by the post office is fabulous.  That is where DD will be whenever I get a job.  They have clean inspection reports and after we picked them my neighbor who is a teacher told me they are one of the best if not the best around here.

Bin...is this in Kingwood? I am trying to figure out where Feather Lakes is.

• imageapril16:

imageBin:
    Child Time on Feather Lakes by the post office is fabulous.  That is where DD will be whenever I get a job.  They have clean inspection reports and after we picked them my neighbor who is a teacher told me they are one of the best if not the best around here.

Bin...is this in Kingwood? I am trying to figure out where Feather Lakes is.

Yes, West Lake Houston and Feather Lakes.  Kind of near the park and ride and library

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks Bin....that might be a bit out of the way for us though. We live in Walden and would be going the opposite way.

Might be an option if I change school districts to Humble ISD to work at but right now I am Deer Park ISD and go the beltway.

Any other suggestions or a good website to look at for recs?

By the way, your daughter is getting so big and cute:)

• My neighbors are happy with Lamb of God Lutheran on 1960 for their toddler and preschooler.

?

This website might be helpful:

https://www.dfps.state.tx.us/Child_Care/Search_Texas_Child_Care/CCLNET/Source/CPA/ppSearchTXChildCare2.aspx?

• We're at Kids Playce and like it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"