Pregnant after 35

This week's list...

So last week was vaccinations (decided to go with the CDC guidelines). This week it's finding a pediatrician (one consult is tomorrow and another one scheduled in July).

ETA: Also forgot one...birth announcements! Found some really cute magnets to do instead of the traditional card. I think it's a cute idea. Example: https://www.pioneercolor.com/baby/babyannouncementmagnets/circle-pattern-baby-announcement-magnet-boy.htm

What do you think?

What's on your mind-bending list this week? Smile

Re: This week's list...

• I don't have any list this week that is baby related.  We are getting ready for an open house Sunday so I'm working towards that.  But, I'm tired so getting the motivation to clean during the couple hours I get while the girls are napping is SO hard. 
  • Those announcements are adorable!

I do need to work on a pediatrician and haven't dealt with vaccinations other than acknowledge that it needs to be on the list.

Mostly, we need to clean the house because my family is coming into town for a baby shower this weekend.

DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Loading the player...
  • Those announcements are so adorable!

If your at all crafty Vista Print has custom magnets that are about 1/2 the price https://www.vistaprint.com/postcard-magnets.aspx?xnav=pricingdetails&showPricing=1

You would just have to upload the finished image yourself...

• My list is not baby related. My son is going to another prom tomorrow, so I'm getting things ready for that. I have to go to his college either today or tomorrow to go over his financial aid with the financial aid office (they didn't include several of his scholarships in his award letter). Then his graduation is June 2nd. My "adopted" twins' 18th birthday is June 2nd as well. Their graduation is June 8th. The combined birthday graduation party is June 13th. Ugh. Thank goodness I already have an awesome pediatrician and I do not do birth announcements...I would lose my mind if I had those extra things to worry about right now!
  • Gee and here I thought that I was all done!! I completely forgot about birth announcements!! I love the magnet idea and that design is really cute Jennifer.

I finally selected my babies pediatrician this week after interviewing three, got my car detailed so that I could get the car seat installed (you wouldn't believe the amount of dog hair that was in my car!!) and bought a few more clothes for her.

On a side note, is anybody else looking at the clothes you have for your baby and think that you just don't have enough?

• I'm behind writing thank you notes for DD's birthday which was May 2 so need to get that done.

Wrapping up work.

Finding a gift for baby to give Daddy.

Clearning the memory card in the camera.

Getting over my cold!

• Those are really cute!

This week I had my 20-week prenatal appointment, we drove to the border to renew my work permit, I had to run around this morning and renew my social insurance number and health card, and we got an ice cream machine!

The rest of this week and this weekend I'm going to take it easy, and definitely make some ice cream.  :)

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"