Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Okay.....need date ideas for the next MNO.

2»

Re: Okay.....need date ideas for the next MNO.

• I'm very interested in attending if I am available on whichever date is chosen. Smile

Will you PM the name of the restaurant / website as well?

Thanks!

• PM me !!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Loading the player...
  • OMG this is so exciting!  You are awesome for setting this up!! I'm going to PM you so you can send me the info and mark my calendar. I'm pretty sure DD will be in FL with her grandma by than so DH will only have to watch one LO.
  • I may come - I'll officially be a Mommy by July 10th.

I'm going to wear white pants - some of you may get that joke ;)

• imagesars1202:

I may come - I'll officially be a Mommy by July 10th.

LOL! I don't get that joke, but I have long heard of the white pants story even though I've never actually heard the full story. Are we sure it's not a Knottie urban myth??? j/k! Surprise
  • imagesars1202:

Ha!  Will you claim you gave birth to twins, also! :)

• PM with the info. We should be back from Chicago by then. We are heading up there 4th of July weekend to celebrate DS's first B-day with the family a bit early. I will need a night out when we get back.
  • imagechar-char:
    imagesars1202:

LOL! I don't get that joke, but I have long heard of the white pants story even though I've never actually heard the full story. Are we sure it's not a Knottie urban myth??? j/k! Surprise

no myth there I was a witness! :) Pretty farking amazing to birth twins and not even a month later show up in white capri pants to a GTG. 

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegigimarie:
    imagechar-char:
    imagesars1202:

no myth there I was a witness! :) Pretty farking amazing to birth twins and not even a month later show up in white capri pants to a GTG. 

You do realize that you're going to have to tell me that story the next time I see you, right?  I think I know it, but I think I need to hear this.  ;)

• imageCreamPuff06:
    imagegigimarie:
    imagechar-char:
    imagesars1202:

You do realize that you're going to have to tell me that story the next time I see you, right?  I think I know it, but I think I need to hear this.  ;)

Ha! I know, this is one of many stories I've heard of that I have yet to hear and can't wait to hear the full thing in detail from someone who witnessed it! It must be legen - wait for it - dary! Big Smile
  • imageCreamPuff06:
    imagegigimarie:
    imagechar-char:
    imagesars1202:

no problem, it's a good one!  :)

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegigimarie:
    imageCreamPuff06:
    imagegigimarie:
    imagechar-char:
    imagesars1202:

no problem, it's a good one!  :)

I've got to hear about this too! :o)

• It's just the age old story of a girl who participated on a message board but pretty much made up her whole life.  Made up her DH, made up the fact that she had twins (one of which was diagnosed with autism while in utero) and then came to a GTG.  Where she wore white pants, I'm pretty sure it was within two weeks of "giving birth".
  • imagesars1202:
    It's just the age old story of a girl who participated on a message board but pretty much made up her whole life.  Made up her DH, made up the fact that she had twins (one of which was diagnosed with autism while in utero) and then came to a GTG.  Where she wore white pants, I'm pretty sure it was within two weeks of "giving birth".

Holy cow, I DID hear of that, but it was right before I stopped hanging out on that board and left for the national and off-Knot/Nest boards. 

I can barely keep my real life organized, how in the heck did she manage all that?  I wonder if she had a spreadsheet to keep all the lies straight.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"