Alabama Babies

4D ultrasound

I had my 4D today.  Aidan is just like his daddy and doesn't like to have his picture made.  They did my u/s and he kept his hands in front of his face.  I saw my dr. and and then they did my u/s again and that time he kept turning his face away.  They are going to try again at my next appt.  I have to start going every 2 weeks now.  Aidan will be here before I know it.  If you are on facebook I have some pics posted on there.  I will try to post some here later.

Re: 4D ultrasound

• Yay! That's great that everything is going so well! I hope you get a pic soon!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • He sounds like he was wanting to play around with ya'll :)  Too cute!  I hope ya'll get some face shots of him at the next one.  Glad to hear everything is going so well!  How many weeks are you now?
  • Loading the player...
  • aubie96aubie96 member
    How exciting Jamey!!!  I didn't realize you were so far along!!!
  • MissLMSMissLMS member

Yay Jamey! I'm going to check them out on facebook now.

I know how frustrating it can be when the baby doesn't cooperate with the ultrasound. Kennedy did the same thing, hiding her face. We had a "makeup" 4D two weeks later and I'm kind of glad.. it was almost like I got "two for one" ultrasounds. :)

Please tell Dr. R that I miss seeing her! It's strange how much I miss going to the OB office after all those visits. I go in to get my 6-week PP checkup with Dr. M tomorrow. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• amy0887amy0887 member
    Are you in Tuscaloosa too?
  • Fun stuff! 4D ultrasounds are SO worth it!
  • Thanks everyone.  I will be 29 weeks Saturday.  It has went by so fast!  I am in Tuscaloosa too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"