Secondary IF

ok I tested

today at 11dpo and it was negative.  I'm not dissapointed, I really don't expect it to happen naturally so I just took the test to get it off my mind.  Apparently I have a 12 day leutal phase so my period is due tomm. oh well!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ok I tested

• You are like me, how I was.  I just didn't have a lot of hope w/o drugs but it still sucks to get the BFN Sad  Are you going to start treatments soon?
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • We really aren't ready to go through all that again yet, we just want to have fun for awhile.  I do believe Progesterone helped me the last time so for now I'll just keep track of my cycles as I've been doing and see how it goes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry.  BFN's always suck even when we're expecting it. I hope your miracle happens for you soon!
  • hope4ushope4us member
    I'm so sorry!  Hope it happens soon for you guys.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Ahhh, I'm sorry. ?It is still a bummer even if you didn't expect a BFP. ?I always do the same, even if I know it is going to be a BFN I hold out hope for some sort of miracle... ?Oh well.

Good luck with your next cycle!?

Nothing to see here....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"