Cincinnati Babies
Options

Zoogy - were you at Kroger's yesterday?

I swear I saw a guy that looked just like your DH carrying a little girl that HAD to be Mya.  She was saying, "Mommy, Mommy" and the guy said, "Mommy is over there" but I didn't see you anywhere!  It was the Amelia Kroger.  I stopped by on my way home from work.......I am just sure it was your DH and DD.  Tell me I'm not crazy!
Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
imageimage
imageimage
The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler

Re: Zoogy - were you at Kroger's yesterday?

• Options
    Yeah I was at the Kroger yesterday around I think 5-5:30pm. Steve attempted to take Mya by himself, bad idea. He called me on my way home from work and asked if I would come and help. ha ha. She is in the terrible two's so she is quite a handful these days anywhere in public. We had that cart with the car on the front of it. You should have said hi. I would have loved to have met you in person.     
  • Options

That's hilarious that he called you for help, that sounds like something my DH would do too!  I didn't see you anywhere (and I looked for a very pregnant lady! ha) or I would have said hi for sure!  I didn't want to say anything to Steve.......you know how funny these DHs can be with random Nestie stalker sightings!  LOL

It must have been them........I was there between 5:15 and 5:30 and saw them near the book aisle and the meat section.  Hopefully I will run into you again sometime.  We are definitely close neighbors!

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was there too at that time but we decided to split up to get the last things on the list because Mya was getting so antsy. She has about a 15-30 min attention span now and starts to get cranky/throw fits lately, won't sit in the cart, however won't keep her shoes on when walking either. We were on a mad dash to get out of there asap. I told DH he was nuts for taking her by himself especially when he had a decent list of things to get. Yeah I am sure we will run into each other someday soon! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"