Baby Showers

Hostess Gift??

So its my Mother that is throwing my babyshower an i have no idea of what to get here... She doesnt need anythin an i dont know what she would want.. specially seein how she will never tell you.  any really good ideas?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hostess Gift??

• I'm in the same boat...my mom is one of those people who just doesn't need anything so I never know what to get her.

I saw her eyeing an orchid while we were out shopping one day, so I'm thinking I'll get her a potted pink orchid. I'm at a loss for anything else to get her other than maybe some GC's to a restaurant or something.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • I went to a little botique in town and found a cute little manicure travel set in a pink pouch. It was all decorated her style..... She smiled and at least acted like she liked it. :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe a nice frame that says grandma, or a spa certificate.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Seeing its your mom and she doesn't really need anything get her some flowers and maybe a gift card.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • avblissavbliss member

If it's not too expensive you could get her a Gift Cert to get her nails done, or just to her favorite salon or spa. There's also a lot of mothers day stuff on sale now that is cute a decorative that might work and save you some $$$.

Also fun for mom would be a special grandma to be t-shirt or frames.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"