Pennsylvania Babies
Options

**Central PA Moms-to-Be Check-In!**

Hi ladies, this is the Central Pa moms-to-be check-in, which will be posted once a week.  If you would like to be added to the list please respond below with your EDD, what # child this is for you, and if you know what you're having.

**Please respond with some QOTW ideas too if you have any.  I apologize if any questions are repeats, I haven't been on here long!  Thanks & have a great day!!

RosePks, EDD 5/14/09

GBL77, EDD 5/25/09

bonnylass, girl, EDD 6/12/09

lindyanne, boy, EDD 7/11/09

Ntnylizard, boy, EDD 7/22/09

MOORENOLES,  boy, EDD 8/2/09

Megan.10.06, boy, EDD 8/5/09

Beth&Anth, EDD 08/12/09

Futuremrssoll, #2, EDD 9/10/09

Holly9599, #2, EDD 9/8/09

Beckys96, #2, EDD 11/26/09

Bridz2be, EDD 12/06/09

Mrs.PAblondie, #2, EDD 12/30/09

Mincemo, #2, EDD 11/11/09

*Kingston*, EDD 12/31/09

QOTW:

1) What is the one thing you want to do before the baby comes?

2)  Updates?  How are you feeling?

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

Re: **Central PA Moms-to-Be Check-In!**

• Options

1. I have been so crazy with nesting for almost 4 months now - and I still am to this day!  My one thing would be to replace all the flooring in the house.  I know it would be more practical to take one last getaway, but I just can't imagine trying to get flooring installed with a baby in the house!

2. I can't believe I'm 30 weeks!  It seems like such a MAJOR milestone, even though it's really not one at all LOL.  I was slightly hoping the third tri would drag like everyone says, since the second tri FLEW by, but it's still flying by!  I feel like I am running out of time to get everything done! 

I have an appointment tomorrow, and since I never heard about my GD test, I am assuming I passed.  I am starting to get uncomfortable - he is trying to break the sides off my hips, wedge under my ribs, and lay directly on my bladder LOL... and don't get me started on the kidney! - but I would still take this umcomfort anyday over morning sickness!

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• Options

1.  Now that I am on bedrest I feel like I have a list a mile long - nice dinner, prenatal massage, another pedicure. Hopefully my dr will let me off here and there for those and so I can attend the classes I signed up for this month. Luckily we already had the nursery set up, clothes washed, etc. but DH is still going to be doing some shopping which scares me a tiny bit since he has even less restraint than me :)

2.  I feel fine as usual.  My back is bothering me a bit more than usual from lying around so much and i'm more tired - lying around doesn't help get a good nights sleep.  I am one week into my bedrest and it wasn't too bad.  I hope all the coming weeks go just as quickly - and I hope Jack cooperates so we don't have any more last minute hospital visits.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Well we wanted to go away on a small vacation before the baby arrives however we didn't know how to plan it because of the Hershey Bears in the playoffs.  They made it all the way to the finals so we now know that the last possible day for any more hockey games is June 14th.  I think we are just going to go to Baltimore for the weekend and catch an Orioles game or two.  Other than that, I am busy trying to get the rest of the house decorated/renovated.  I still have a couple rooms that I want to get curtains for and other items for the wall.  I just feel that after the baby is born I will never get to these items.  My MIL took care of making appointments to go to the Hershey Spa for massages in 2 weeks when she comes out to visit.  I'm so excited!!!!  Pedicure/Manicure is scheduled for next week.  : )

2. I'm still feeling pretty good.  Sleeping is starting to become uncomfortable because little Keaton decides to rest in my ribs at night.  I'm getting up to pee more and more and the continued round ligament pains are really hurting (especially at night).  I'm going on walks twice a day (as recommended for my diabetes) so it's helping with back pains and just feeling better overall.     

• Options

1) What is the one thing you want to do before the baby comes? I would like to get all of our "lose ends" tied up. DH is great at starting house projects and getting them about 95% complete. It would be nice to just get all of those little things done and out of the way before baby #2 arrives. (Especially because DH is going to be working A LOT of extra hours in Nov.) I would also like to get DD transitioned into a toddler bed and (cross my fingers) potty trained before then. I know most people would say "take a trip" or something fun, but I'm just to practical :-)  

2)  Updates?  How are you feeling? I've been feeling pretty good. I feel like I want to eat ALL the time! I think I officially "popped" last week. I got a few comments over the weekend... that was fun :-) I'm also getting excited about the big u/s in 4 weeks even though it still seems so far away!  

• Options

We have two remaining big projects: (1) inspection, cleaning and/or replacement of our HVAC system, and (2) building railings for our staircase.  DH has all the stuff he needs for the railings, but he's just waiting until his dad is available to help him start the project.  As for HVAC, I think we're going to get it inspected/cleaned in the next week or two, then maybe replaced in the next month or so.  The railings aren't as immediate a priority, since the little one won't be crawling around until the winter.  I'd just like to get both projects checked off our list.

Still feeling great.  My doc can't believe I haven't given up the heels, but I'm glad to have lucked out so far (knock on wood) with no back pain or general discomfort.  Just frequent peeing (twice per night, now) and a touch of heartburn every now and then.  Still trying to stay as active as possible: walking 3 miles over lunch whenever I can, mowing the lawn when it needs it (and if the ground will ever dry out this week) and turning house-cleaning and other chores into mini-workouts.

Very excited for the next few days: Growth u/s is tomorrow morning, and  Saturday is my shower!  And a few college girlfriends are coming in early and staying late on Saturday to visit longer, so I'm looking forward to showing off the house and catching up with them.

• Options

1) What is the one thing you want to do before the baby comes?  Well the big thing was clean out the room she/he will be staying in!  We did that a few weekends ago.  There are a few little things but all the big stuff is out.  I have been spending time organizing my craft stuff and our basement.  I think I have a good handle on that!

2)  Updates?  How are you feeling? Only 13 more days until our next appt and u/s - dr thinks we might be able to tell the sex!!!  I was feeling AWESOME over the weekend and now that I am back to work - blah.  But its getting better.  I felt crappy with DD until about 15 weeks!

• Options

1)  Overall we're ready.  I guess I'd like the house to be clean before baby arrives.  I've got a hospital bag packed.  I've got some meals in the freezer.  I don't think there's much more to do other than have this baby!

2)  Still feeling great.  I'm a little sore in the mornings because sleeping is a bit uncomfortable.  I may have my first internal exam on Monday so I have no idea yet if I'm making any progress.  Right now I'm feeling like she's just never going to get here!  I want to meet her already!

• Options

Right now the only thing I want to do before the baby comes is sleep :)

I am so tired all the time, I'm hoping it gets better in a couple of weeks, but I have a feeling that chasing DS around is going to keep me nice and tired until this one comes along, and then sleep wont even be an option lol

• Options

1. I REALLY want to get the house in order.  Just make sure everything is organized and the way I want it!  I don't want to have to worry about it after the little one comes.

2. I am still feeling good! (Knock on wood)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"