Orange County Babies
Options

Hi! New and need daycare and ped. recs.

Hi!  I'm actually an old knottie with a new screenname.  AKA OCHeart back in 2007.  I've been lurking for the past couple of months, so i figured i should say hi and participate. 

Please help recommend your daycare and pediatrician (we have Blue Cross HMO) in the Tustin/Irvine/Orange area.

Thanks!!!

Re: Hi! New and need daycare and ped. recs.

• Options
    I don't have recs for either as I'm in NOC but just wanted to say hi and welcome!
  • Options
    Hi!  I don't have a daycare rec, but we go to Pediatric and Adult Medicine in Tustin.  DD sees Dr. Daniel Mackey, and we love him.  I'm not sure whether that practice is included in your insurance, but if it is, I highly recommend Dr. Mackey.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OCHeart!!! Hey!!! You have a little one?! Congrats!! I just switched my kids over to a montessori school over by where I live (Anaheim Hills), we recently moved and had to switch my 4 yr old from his long time preschool which he loved, but he seems to love this one too, and they take infants . It's border line Villa Park ,Orange Acres...don't know if that's far from you...email me at itsKVyo at gmail if you want more info!
  • Options
    No recs for you since I live in the IE, just wanted to say hi!!
  • Options
    No daycare recs, but we go to Doctors of Kids and Teens in Orange.. it's in the building right next to CHOC. We see Dr. Jennifer Piehl. She is great and so are all the staff. The nurses are amazing!
  • Options
    We have Blue Cross PPO and see Dr. Ken Akey. DD is only 3 wks old and I've already been to his office a bunch of times for different issues. Anyway, I got the referral from this board and LOVE him. He's a great doctor, is very thorough, and soooo great with kids. I definitely recommend visiting him to see what he's all about. He's located across from St. Joseph's in Orange.
  • Options

imageFD:
    We have Blue Cross PPO and see Dr. Ken Akey. DD is only 3 wks old and I've already been to his office a bunch of times for different issues. Anyway, I got the referral from this board and LOVE him. He's a great doctor, is very thorough, and soooo great with kids. I definitely recommend visiting him to see what he's all about. He's located across from St. Joseph's in Orange.

DITTO this rec but I belive he may only take PPO. He is worth a call and asking to find out for sure though.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Thanks all! I will definitely check them out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"