Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

DD Volunteer for MNO

Hey, just wanted to through it out there that i am open to carpooling if anyone in the midcities area wants to throw more than a few back tonight! :o)

Re: DD Volunteer for MNO

• Options
    Could you also come to take care of Aubrey tonight?!! LOL If I have more than 1 I won't be able to wake up to take care of her, pathetic, I know!! Thanks for the offer!!
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    lol, no worries, i'll just host a slumber party for DH to manage, lololololololol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That would be awesome, we won't tell him that I am doing ferber for her late night wakings, that can be a surprise!! ?LOL
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
  • Options
    LMAO, um, yeah, we should not tell him that before hand :o)  It's a good thing Ike rarely cries, i don't think DH could have handled it
  • Options

imageibfloridagirl:
    LMAO, um, yeah, we should not tell him that before hand :o)? It's a good thing Ike rarely cries, i don't think DH could have handled it

Yeah, DH can't handle it when it gets to the point of her screaming. It's like nails on a chalkboard to him. Thankfully she did well last night & it's only the middle of the night waking that is a problem for us. She goes to sleep well! I think she just misses me & wants to play! Last night after she fell asleep (ferber waking) she woke up sitting up cried for a minute but then laid back down & went to sleep she did this twice then slept until 7:10 so it is improvement!!?

TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
  • Options
    YAY!  Go Aubrey!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"