Stay at Home Moms
Options

Working from home, Please help

So, I have asked this question several time and have not really recieved any helpful answers. I recently moved and would like to find an online/at home job. I am very content with being at home and would like to find a decent online job so I can stay at home when the baby is born. I am in college now and my class schedule only allows me to have a part time job in between classes and I figure if I work from home I can work anytime of the day. Please tell me if you know of any legit online/at home jobs that you have or have tried. Thanks.

Re: Working from home, Please help

• Options
    My mom works from home for Ameriplan and I've begun as well. Let me know if you would like info.
  • Options

I just posted about what I do on a previous thread called "WAHM's what have you tried?" but I'll mention it again since you may have missed it.

I rent out personalized lawn storks to announce the birth of new babies as well as a wide variety of 4-7 foot custom signs for the yard to celebrate birthdays, weddings, graduations and more. I've been doing it for 6 years and love it! It's a real, legit, respectable home-based business and not just one where you work your butt off for someone else just to make a few lousy dollars. I rent out 20-30 signs a month from $55-$85 each.

www.Sweet-Greetings.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I work with a great company. You can do it full time or part time. You work your own hours. I think it would be perfect for you!! Contact me at tconnelly@insightbb.com for more information!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"