Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Things that happened this weekend ...

... in no particular order.

1. Jack is honest to goodness walking.  We're talking, 10 steps in a row, across the room. 
  2. My sister got bit by a Texas Diamond-Backed Water Snake (non-venomous) before we had been at the river for 10 minutes.  Dude there caught it and swore it was a Copperhead. Totty and mouse didn't even get to put their feet in the water before we had to pack everything up and drive 30 minutes to the closest ER for my sister to get an over-glorified foot washing and a bandaid.
  3. Jack tries his first watermelon (big hit), scrambled eggs (he ate 3 this morning, HUGE hit), and Rudy's BBQ.
  4. Totty got to go shopping ... she needs new shorts/capris ... and of course ends up spending her $ on the baby.
  5. Had an awesome time with my family. 

Missed you ladies this weekend - hope everyone had a great day off today!  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

Re: Things that happened this weekend ...

• SOunds like a great weekend! ?We had an awesome one as well. I'm worn out! ? T has a bad cough (I hope not as a result of swimming this weekend) so I'm taking her to the Pedi tomorrow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. Way to go Jack!! That is so exciting!

2. Holy junk that's scary! I am sorry y'all missed out on playing in the river and had to go to the ER instead.

3. Jealous, C won't eat watermelon.

4. Fun!

5. Yay!! I am glad you got to spend time with your family.?

• Loading the player...
  • Go Jack!! Ainsley is getting so close too. She'll stand on her own and she'll almost take a step without my hand and then she gets freaked out and drops on her bottom :P

That snake thing would have sent me into orbit. I am so glad that it was just a (non poisonous) water snake. And thank God it wasn't Jackson that got bitten.

• Sounds like you had a very eventful weekend! I think an evening at The Melting Pot is what we all need to recover. ;)
  • imageJessibell:

That snake thing would have sent me into orbit. I am so glad that it was just a (non poisonous) water snake. And thank God it wasn't Jackson that got bitten.

DH and said that about a million times on Saturday.  Thank GOD Jack wasn't in that water, and thank GOD it was my sister and not him.  I would have lost it, seriously. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Sounds like a great weekend minus the snake bite. I am sure that was scary and so glad to hear your sister is ok.
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sounds like it was an exciting trip and very eventful! I can't believe your sister got bit though! I will prob. think of this when we go to the river and get jumpy when I get in the water... eek!
  • flygeahflygeah member

1. Way to go Jack that is awesome!!!!

2.  That is so scary!  Our neighbor found a copperhead in his garage yesterday.   That snake was about 2 feet long!

3.  Yay on the watermelon and new foods! 

4. Glad you got to do some shopping...Mommy needs clothestoo, gotta look as good as the mouse.  (and of course you had to buy something for the mouse)

5.  My mom and sisters came here this weekend, we had a great time as well.  My sisters will be here until July 4th. Keanan had a blast this weekend.  They are wearing him out!!!

• Wow!  That snake bite would have scared the crap outta me!  Glad the rest of the time was fun though!  Typically mommy spending her clothing $ on stuff for baby, lol
  • 1. Yay! It's a little surreal especially when you turn around and he's just walking towards you like he's been doing it for years.

2.  OMG that sucks and is scary.  Glad she's okay.

3. I bet that was cute. 

4. GO get some clothes woman!

5. Awesome. 

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • 1. Yay Jack!! You're such a big boy!

2. Seriously, I think I may have to stay out of the lakes & rivers here, I am scared to death of snakes, spiders etc. But thankfully it was NOT Jack!!

3. MMMM Watermelon, Aubrey tasted some this past weekend & liked it also!!

4. I am right there with you, I have hardly anything that fits me, yet everything I buy is for DD.

5. So glad you had a great time with your family! I miss mine a lot!?

Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"