Detroit Babies
Options

Best Beach Vacation???

Hi Ladies!

We are trying to plan my 30th birthday vacation for next April. What was your favorite beach vacation (with the prettiest water and nicest beaches)??? We want to go somewhere WARM!

What about the hotel you stayed at. WOuld you recommend it??

TIA ladies! :o)

Re: Best Beach Vacation???

• Options

I went to Negril Jamaica and stayed (and got married) at the resort Couples Swept Away.  I LOVED it!!  The rooms are spilt up in smaller buildings, so it has a very private feeling too it rather then a hotelish feel.  The grounds were beautiful, and the water was perfect!!!  It was a couples only resort, so no kids, but if you have kids you are bringing there is a Sandals resort just down the beach that is family oriented.

Here's the link to the resort we stayed at, Couples Swept Away.  I highly recommend it to anyone!!  We plan on going back next time we can manage to get away just the two of us again.  Big Smile

https://www.couples.com/12sw/index.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I think we are going to go on a cruise to the carribean next april for our 30th. I need to talk to my SIL ( I have a twin brother and would like to do something with them)

We will probably go around easter. We have close bdays!

If not than we may go to hawaii with my parents.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Maui best.  We stayed at the Sheraton Maui and would go again.  You can get good deals in Hawaii right now.  Check out the starwood preferred guest website www.spg.com for deals.  It is free to join and you get better deals. 
  • Options
    The best body of water that I have been to is in the Bahamas, however not much to do there. I really liked Cabo and have been back three times. It is really a great deal if you can get into an all inclusive resort.
  • Options
    We loved staying at the Grand Wailea in Maui, but if you're looking closer to home, Siesta Key in FL has beautiful beaches.  Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"