Cincinnati Babies
Options

Hey Lucky_N_love

Yep...I am a PW tonight.  LOL  How are you doing?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Hey Lucky_N_love

• Options
    howdy! researching cribs like a crazy woman :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • Options
    Ahhh, it is so much fun shopping for the nursery.  Have fun with it!  How is your pregnancy going?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    really good thanks! i have been so lucky with not much MS, just a lot of headaches. Are you getting excited for graduation?! What is your son planning on doing afterwards? school?
  • Options

Yay!  I am glad things are going well for you.  MS is no fun at all.  I remember how exciting things were when I was in 2nd tri.  So much going on! 

Graduation is so bittersweet for me.  I am excited for him, but so very sad that my job with him is essentially over.  Those 18 years went by in a flash.  It makes me savor every second with DD even more.  I know it will feel like a months, and I will be planning her grad party too.  He will go on to college at Cincy State for Computer Aided Drafting and Design/Enginering.

• Options

ahh i bet it is hard knowing you'll be "letting go" Good Luck to him at Cincy State. Sounds like his major will be a fun major but something specialized enough that he should be able to find a job easily too!

The board is so dead tonight....thought we'd have more night owls with holiday tomorrow Smile

• Options
    Question...I am coming to Cinci tomorrow (I have a friend that lives in Mariemont) We were planning on doing some baby shopping (hoping things are open with the holiday) I wanted to go to THK because it seems to carry a lot of items I've been looking at.  Where else would you reccomend going? I sound like such a redneck....up here in dayton we don't have a lot of stores to go to BRU and that's about it that I've found so far.
  • Options
    I did all my store shopping at THK and BRU. There is a Baby Depot and a BRU at the same mall as THK-Cincinnati Mills.  Baby Depot is hit or miss on items, but worth a trip thorough if you are already there.  The baby stuff is upstairs on the second level of Burington Coat Factory.  Happy shopping!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"