Cincinnati Babies
Options

A testament to the cuteness of girl clothes...

I'm in the process of moving and cleaning out my attic.  I just pulled down 15, 30 gallon sized storage boxes, each containing girls clothes.  I haven't thrown away any of DD's stuff over the last 4 1/2 years and have just been throwing it in the attic.   I knew I liked to shop, but jeez.  I can start my own baby consignment shop. Stick out tongue

Sadly, I can fit all of DS's clothes from the last year in 2 containers.

Re: A testament to the cuteness of girl clothes...

• Options
    Oh yeah! I have probably 10 big bins full of outgrown baby girl clothes. Kady pretty much has an entirely new wardrobe and doesn't really wear hand me downs, yet I can't bring myself to get rid of any of them just in case we have another girl someday.
  • Options
    I am so with you.  Girls are horrible on a budget.  There is too much cuteness in girly stuff.  I have spent more and DD has more than she can ever wear.  I have 4 tubs of outgrown stuff already.  All I can hope for is that the next baby is a girl born in the summer so they can be reused.  I love girly stuff....especially shoes and hair bows, hats, etc.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My mom kept all of my clothes from when I was a baby and DD has already been in a few of the dresses (that aren't clearly from the 80's, lol). ?
  • Options
    Yeah, the amount of clothes is unbelievable. Plus Leah is just now getting into 9-12 month stuff, so we had sooo many clothes that were purchased for us before we knew how little she would be that were the wrong season and couldn't be returned for one reason or another, so we're saving those for another baby. The storage of clothes is killing me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My wallet does not need me to have a girl then.  I'm bad enough with a boy!  Logan has 4 bins of outgrown clothes so far.  I can't bear to part with any of it yet.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"