Blended Families

J+R

If AF hasn't shown her ugly face within 6 months of your last shot, ask your doctor for a course of Provera (which is different from Depo.) It will start you back up.

Click me, click me!

Re: J+R

• Thanks Hind!! I've been reading about that actually :)  I called them about 2 months ago (I was getting concerned) and they told me to wait until July.  If there is still no AF, they "can" give me something.  I was on it for 9 years so they said maybe it's just taking its good old time (although it's funny - I always was so glad to NOT have it and now I want it!!!!)

Thanks for the advice :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know the feeling on both of those. I felt "privileged" that I didn't have that monthly reminder of being a woman when all my close friends did. I was on it for 3 and a half years. As stated in my PP, I got my last shot in July, it ran out end of Oct and I got my first actual AF at the end of Dec. Took me at least 4 months to get a regular AF. Good luck with it!!
    ~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • I was on depo for 6 years. It took me over a year to get AF on a regular schedule again. I was told that was pretty normal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"